Prepare for Summer Now
Swim 2 x per week and recevie your 2nd lesson for only $9 per week.
Benefits of Swimming
- Uses all the body’s major muscle groups, promoting complete development.
- Offers the most complete aerobic fitness possible.
- Enhances flexibility while building strength.
- Helps develop superior coordination skills because of the complexity of the four multi dimensional strokes and various techniques.
- Is a low impact sport and therefore enjoys a low rate of serious injuries.
- Adapts as one ages and can be enjoyed for a lifetime.
- Develops swimmers mentally, through strategy, concentrations and discussions of related areas, such as physiology, nutrition, and psychology.
- Develops self-discipline, which transfers over to life skills outside the pool.